Search This Blog

19 February 2011

surprise offer from the Philippines

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I only pray at this time that your email address is still valid. I am contacting you because my status would not permit me to do this alone.

I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. Can I trust you to do business of US$6,200,000 ?

I will send you the full details and more information about myself and the funds when I receive your reply.

Kindly forward your reply email to my confidential email box ONLY: 

freano@kimo.com

Please reply so we discuss better.

Best regards,

Francis Silverio Reano
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Robinsons Place, Ledesma St.
Iloilo City

http://www.bpi.com.ph

2 comments:

un sex shop said...

The guy is absolutely fair, and there is no suspicion.

www.muebles3d.es said...

I consider everyone ought to browse on it.