Search This Blog

04 December 2012

okay, so i didn't win Powerball, but ... / the further adventures of The Spanish Prisoner

From:Head of Accounting  Department,
International Commercial Bank.(ICB)
Mr David Kwabenya

Dear Friend,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable,trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer project with.My name is Mr David Kwabenya. I am the Head of Accounting Department ICB, Accra branch Ghana.

I write you this proposal in good faith; I am married with two lovely children. I am a man of peace, and have sincere respect for human feelings and opinions. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I. I am the personal account manager to late Mrs Justina D.Williams,who was the former makerting manager of evo oil and Gas,she was also one of the major contractor of National Petroleum Authority Ghana). it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city, Accra at the end of each business year.

My late client deposited the sum of US$6,500,000 (Six Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with our branch since year 2001,which i happens to be her personal account manager, since the death of my late client in a fatal car accident in Bombay India in November 13 2010, I have tried all my possible best to locate her family,but all my effort prove abortive,because my late client deposited the fund without any beneficiary or next of kin,and my bank headquarters has mandated me as her personal account manager to look for her next of kins,or the fund will be confisticated and sent to Ghana Government Treasure purse.

After several attempt to locate the late deasese family or anybody that is related to her,but i could not succed,but i have reported back to my bank top officials that i have located one of her beneficiaries,which happens to be you,so kindly get back to me immediately if you are intrested in this deal, all i want from you is to stand as the next of kin to the late Mrs Justina Williams, as the personal account to my late client,i have all the vital document that will enable you receive the fund without any hintch. kindly get back to me as soon as possible,so that i can give you all the full details of the transaction.

There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the next of kin. so that my bank headquarters can approve and order the immediate transfer of the fund into your designated bank account within some banking working days. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and the only person I am contacting for this transaction.

I will offer 25% of the total fund as your own share,and you will also help me to invest some of fund into a lucrative business in your country,because i am planing to resign from the bank after the success of this deal,Do not be afraid,because i will be giving you all the necessary guideline and information that the bank might require.

Send me an email as soon as you receive this message, so that we can go over the details.

Thank you in advance and may God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Mr. David Kwabenya.

N/B:If you are willing and interested to work with me,forward in your response the following information's to:  ( davidkwabenya@***.****.com )

NAME:...................
AGE.....................
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.............
OCCUPATION:.................
PHONE:..............
COUNTRY:....................
COMPANY:............(IF ANY)
EMAIL.....................
____________________________________________________________
Frenzy Over New Diet Pill
Stores Across U.S. Sold Out of This New 'Miracle' Weight Loss Pill.


2 comments:

lawn signs said...

I appreciate for your post! I hope you will keep it on. I also want to make friends with you and share my favorite replica .thank you.

Adele said...

Mike Tyson Says This Man is a LEGEND

Hey there,

You gotta see this... Richard Lustig won the lottery so many times that even Mike Tyson is even hanging out with this guy.

That's right... Mike Tyson was pictured with Richard Lustig multiple times, the world's only 7 time lotto game grand prize winner.

The word is.. Richard is personally coaching Mike Tyson how to win the lotto multiple times like he did.

>>> Watch This Free Video Before It's Gone <<<

All the best
Ana