Search This Blog

11 March 2007

smut from Elmer Elevator's Discount Prep

I used to have a website called Elmer Elevator's Discount Prep. So many guys were e-mailing me about the dead Dominican gigolo Porfirio Rubirosa and it was bugging the crap out of me so bad that a few years ago I took EEDP out in the backyard and shot it.

I did everything in my power to make EEDP vanish entirely from the Web.

I almost succeeded.

But in a Deep, Dark, Secret Corner of CyberSpace, EEDP lives! Find it if you can!

Here's some old smut from it. On this trip to London's West End, I saw "Breaking the Code" starring Derek Jacobi as the mathematician, computer visionary and World War II code boffin Alan Turing.

Now and then as I haunted the West End theatre district, I had to use a public telephone booth.

~ ~ ~

Pardon the technical quality, but these

Advertisements taped
(actually that chewing-gum-like adhesive)
in West End London
Phone Booths Summer 1996
weren't all that high-class to start with. London at that time (and maybe still) was experiencing a glut of teenage runaway/throwaway prostitutes. These promised to come to hotel rooms and accept credit cards. Notice the common promise of schoolgirl fantasies; Tokyo's image clubs have just recently exploded into an industry catering to this particular appetite. "A(dvanced) Levels" and "O(rdinary) Levels" refer to UK school tests somewhat like the USA's SATs and College Boards.

BULLETIN!!! Well, like, I thought I was the only perv on the Web who had posted these. But guess what I just found??? The Virtual Pay Phone, by Kashka, the fabled creator of All Men Must Die!!!

If you want MORE! MORE! MORE! check it out!

2 comments:

James J. Olson said...

Elmer Elevator's Discount Prep still exists?

Vleeptron Dude said...

Well, that depends on your definition of "exists."

But I know where it is. I know how to find it.