Search This Blog

18 August 2007

first day issue: faux postage stamp from the USA state shaped like the palm of the right hand

Clicking could very possibly be of benefit.

Copyright (c) 2007 by Ron Bizer, All Rights Reserved

I feel guilty that I contaminated my buddy Ron, who lives in the USA state shaped like the palm of the right hand, with Mail Art / Postal Art -- but he certainly makes Faux Postage a lot classier and more hi-tone than I do. Maybe that's because he's a Real Artist, and I am the Drunk Driver of Art.

Faux Postage Stamps are very addictive. To make one, you not only make an image, but you create a Fake Country with a Fake Postal Service, and, as with Postalo Vleeptron, your own Planet and Solar System if you want. (The galaxy, Dwingeloo-2, is Real, I didn't create that. It's not far from Melkweg.)

Ron also sent me the PizzaQ about the big Eyeball sculptures at Williams College, 'cause he saw the Eyeballs when his daughter competed in the big Women's Water Polo Championship Tournament at Williams College, in Williamstown, Massachusetts USA. The Eyeballs are outside the Williams College Art Museum.

Ron's IT guy also knew Dr. Evil's name in Hebrew, but he was slower than Mike, who also knew where the Eyeballs are.


No comments: