Search This Blog

01 August 2009

Crummy Old Wine Dept: Baby Don't You Let Your Dog Bite Me / Spectral Evidence

I'm in Love Again

by Fats (Antoine Dominique) Domino
and Dave Bartholomew


Yes it's me and I'm in love again
Ain't had no lovin' since you know when
You know I love you, yes I do
And I'm saving all my lovin' just for you

I need your lovin' and I need it bad
Just like a dog when he's goin' mad
Ooo-eee baby, ooo-ooo-eee
Baby won't you give your love to me?

Eenie, meenie and a miney-mo
You don't want me around no more
Ooo-eee baby, ooo-ooo-eee
Baby don't you let your dog bite me

Yes it's me and I'm in love again
Ain't had no lovin' since you know when
You know I love you, yes I do
And I'm saving all my lovin' just for you

I need your lovin' and I need it bad
Just like a dog when he's goin' mad
Ooo-eee baby, ooo-ooo-eee
Baby won't you give your love to me?

Eenie, meenie and a miney-mo
You don't want me around no more
Ooo-eee baby, ooo-ooo-eee
Baby don't you let your dog bite me

~ ~ ~

The Charleston City Paper (South Carolina USA)
Wednesday 19 November 2003


Drug War Is Winnable

To the Editor:

Michael Graham's attack on the drug raid at Stratford High School ("The Usual Suspects," 12 November) completely ignores the evidence of student drug possession which members of the Goose Creek Police raiding party uncovered.

According to one member of the police team, "Woof woof. Bark woof woof bark. Bark."

Another police team member has stated that "Ruff ruff. Bark woof bark. Arf bark woof woof."

These members of the Goose Creek Police raiding team are prepared to place their paws on the Bible and testify about student drug possession under oath before a grand jury.

No decent member of the community should doubt the barks of these dedicated anti-drug police agents. Doubtless the largely African-American Stratford students who were the targets of the drug raid will deny the testimony of these highly trained and dedicated experts, who smell illegal and invisible substances far better than human beings do.

Paramilitary police need to point their revolvers at teenagers, handcuff them, and force them to the floor to keep our schools free of crime and violence. Support your local police dogs, and stop criticizing this necessary raid. Recent U.S. Justice Department statistics show that most of these African-American hoodlums are going to prison within a few years anyway. The sooner Principal McCrackin helps them learn this at gunpoint, the better prepared for it they will be.

Robert Merkin

Northampton, Massachusetts

1 comment:

catalogo puertas metalicas said...

Thank you for the post, pretty helpful info.