Search This Blog

23 May 2007

sequelae to TermiteFest2007, also ... HILFE! Was sagen die hübschen Mädchen? also ... Vleeptron's NEW EUROVISION SONG!


Hilfe bitte!

This cartoon about Eurovision is from CH, and the Goth guy is Lordi.

What are the young ladies saying?

I would ask my Translator Robot but it would just spew out a lot of gibberish that would make no sense. This silicon schmuck couldn't buy a sausage and a Fanta on the train platform.

Great News from Vleeptron!
Great News from Vleeptron!
Great News from Vleeptron!

Televisionoooo Vleeptron+3 has been notified by the Eurovision Song Contest authorities -- the European Broadcasting Union, L'Union Européenne de Radio-Télévision, founded around 1955, headquarters in CH, I don't know where -- that a Musical Act from Vleeptron has been invited to perform at the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 in Serbia, I don't know where, next May. I figure we'll be getting subsequent e-mails with specifics and maps and intergalactic astrogation instructions later.

Hopefully the Zeta Beam will be working next May and whomever/whatever Musical Entertainers we send to Serbia can just get their molecules zapped from Dwingeloo-2 to Serbia in the Melkweg in maybe 9 seconds, and avoid all that physically flying around in the Void in some kind of pressurized smelly tin can.

Of course if the act we choose are Nykkk, they won't care, they love really slow, long, uncomfortable, dangerous long space trips and they're always late for everything anyway. My next door neighbor in Shoemirrors CV is married to a couple of Nykkks and permabonds with 4 other Nkkkks.

Two Irish journalists wrote the Eurovision song which gained Ireland's "Dervish" the 2nd-lowest spot in the entire Contest in Helsinki last week. Five nice Albanians seem to have phoned in votes for "Dervish."

If Irish journalists can write a song that makes it the Eurovision, well fucking-A, so can I. I wrote the first song Yobbo entered, "I Touch Your Zork, My Fln explodes," and I'm going to take a stab at Serbia in 2008!

Lordi was a one-time aberration. Eurovision viewers do not have unlimited needs for faux plastic battleaxe wannabe metal Visigoths threatening to hack their heads off and drink their blood in a Wal-Mart Syntho-Ersatz Satanic Ritual.

The theme pendulum, I am guessing, is swinging back to Love.

It's all about Love again at Eurovision.

Of course Love on Vleeptron, Yobbo, Hoon, and particularly on Mollyringwald, can be a little different, a little unrecognizeable if you're not from around there. I hope the judges take that into account in Serbia. I am of course writing the song in English. If you want to win at Eurovision, you sing in English.

Sdoooon me all over, Weeeena

nominee song for
Vleeptron/Yobbo/Hoon/Mollyringwald act
to Eurovision Song Contest 2008
by Bob Merkin
Shoemirrors, Ciudad Vleeptron

con molto schmaltzo
(if no schmaltz, you may substitute EVOO)

Sdoooon me all over, Weeeena
Sdoooon that to me 7.12E4 more times
Every time you sdoooon me
My long polysaccharide chains
Cease to remain in colloidal suspension
And I feel like a collapsed Hollandaise

Weeeena when you sdoon me
I want to enslave a Fleepuk
I want to climb the Gv
I want to sqqqrq the Sppzzl
I want to sdoon you harder and longer
And in two or three more dimensions
Than you sdoooned me

Let's walk down the beach
at night
under four moons
hand in hand
for 11.93 kilometers

I love you
You love you
You love me
We love us
They love them
They love us
We love them
I love Me

I'm so happy
You seem happy
We're so happy
They're so happy
Sentients who do not yet exist are happy

I'll always love you
Except during Bbbbb

1 comment:

Mike Stone said...

Well, while I'm busy working on the cryptographic problem (I'm apparently not very smart), I took a break to do some much easier translation. Basically, this:

How are you going to recognize him?
(this from the dark haired one of course)

He told me he'd have a flower in his pocket.
(from the lighter haired one)

Basically, the blonde is going on a blind date with Lordi. Now, I've got to get back being not smart on that cryptograph. Thanks for the two day time burn btw.