Search This Blog

27 January 2008

Well I done seen about everything / when I seen an elephant fly / oh I am not afraid of germs / but Technicolor pachyderms are really too much for me!

It was Robert Burns' Birthday the other day and so I was drunk out of my mind on Talisker single malt Scotch from the Isle of Skye, when I looked up into the sky and saw these things flying by. I've sobered up now and in retrospect, it is possible I was hallucinating. Or maybe I accidentally powered up my Heathkit TM-211 Vacuum Tube Time Machine and stumbled briefly into the future.

That's a pretty distinctive-looking and pretty new bridge and a pretty distinctive configuration of land and water. Anyone know where it is? I'm guessing it might be the Great Lakes somewhere straddling the USA-Canada border.

As for the Floating Things -- well, if you're curious, Leave A Comment. If you SEE one of them floating by, please notify Vleeptron immediately, and indicate what you were drinking or ingesting or smoking.

1 comment:

muebles en castellon said...

Oh my god, there's so much useful info above!