Search This Blog

11 July 2007

contractor / war profiteer corruption in Iraq -- an outrage! But it's Your Lucky Day!!! $$$$$$$$$$$

Clicking will help you find the Trea$ure.

Okay, the usual Vleeptron deal. If you contact John, and he shares the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with you, I want a big-ass fancy lobster dinner as a finder's fee.

==================

Dear Friend,

I am John England ,an Army contractor attached to the US Military force in Iraq. The reason why I am explaining my findings to you is to seek for your assistance to enable you contribute immensely to the actualization of my dream. On the 6th day of March 2007, me and my group of 4 men we were alerted on the need of some reconstruction works in Haifa Street, a long thoroughfare of high-rise buildings built and occupied by Saddam Hussein when he was alive here in Baghdad. Immediately we proceeded to the site and as we commence work to our utmost surprise we discovered an underground bunker in one of the buildings.

Upon investigation of the bunker to our surprise we discovered two boxes safely hidden and sealed, I told my men to open the boxes in order to find out the contents and when they were opened to our amazement the boxes contained some US Dollars which amounted to $7,200,000 after I and two of the men counted them. I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy so that we can have the money to our selves, they all agreed to the plan and we were going to get the money out of the country but first we had to hide the money in a safe and untraceable location. I am now in desperate need of a Reliable and Trustworthy person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses here.

We cannot leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous everyday. I assure and promise to give you 10% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal.Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.

Attached is my identification. [The e-mail didn't have an attachment.] This is to prove to you that I am not here for any child's play and also to let you know the personality you are dealing with. Your attention and urgent response over this matter would be highly appreciated

My Sincere regards,

John England

[his e-mail addie: joheland@aol.co.uk ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit the money was there me and my friends tried this to see if it was true and it was the money was where he said it would be

Vleeptron Dude said...

Congratulations!!!

Read the top. You owe me a whomp-ass fancy lobster dinner.

Anonymous said...

A THREE-TIERED SYSTEM

The war exists for profiteers
Not for the boys in uniform--
The profits made will last for years
While soldiers live or die the harm.

The military is comprised
Of volunteers, but be advised
They could not last without support
Of yet another tier more short:

It´s called the "third world nationals,"
The men from sundry places else
Within the world where poverty
Forces them to Iraq, you see:

There they work as expendable,
Wage-slaves who are not paid too well,
Nor have they luxury to quit
When they have had too much of it.

It´s easier to replace a corpse
Than save a life: thus profit warps
What ought to be a human virtue:
I will be safe, but war may hurt you.

The overriding theory is
Not very much mysterious:
The life of one American
Is worth more than another man.

Still, of all men, creme de la creme
Would be contractors: can´t touch them!
Why, if they´re tired, they hop a plane,
With no requirement to explain.

Wage-slave nor soldier have that chance,
But things look even more askance
Examined closely, given thought
(Which some call anti-patriot).

A mercenary can commit
Murder and never pay for it:
They´ll ship him home, but if he choose
He may return in other shoes.

A soldier gets locked in the brig,
Court-martialed, with no salary big
To compensate him very nice
For any sort of sacrifice.