Search This Blog

02 July 2007

PizzaQ: PAY MORE ATTENTION! WATCH SOME TV!

Is it possible no one on Planet Earth or orbiting aboard the International Space Station knows the connection between Seven of Nine, the de-programmed Borg who served aboard Voyager, and U.S. Senator (from Illinois) and presidential candidate Barack Obama?

Don't you people read the papers? This is a Hot and Very Strange piece of True Political Reality. (Not gossip, this is all verified with documents under oath, and lots of them.)

You folks need to be More Observant. Pay more attention to very noisy and lurid things.

As I said, there's nothing embarrassing to or negative about Barack Obama in this Hot Potato.

How much Pizza did I offer for this one? Well, I'm increasing that amount of Pizza by 30 percent. And adding another Topping of your choice.

An Alien Cyborg who is to die for, and a guy who could be the next president of the United States? Pay more attention! Watch more television! Open a window!

3 comments:

Mike Stone said...

Well, I don't know if this is what you're going for, but I know that Jeri Ryan's (actress who played Seven of Nine) ex-husband Jack Ryan ran for an open United States Senate seat in Illinois, until some details about his divorce from Jeri became public, and he withdrew. The guy that eventually got that seat was Barack Obama.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...can i toss in something even if I am Swiss and this guy will more or less have no effect on my life ? I say: artificial hip joint.

Interesting character. both Hillary and Barack are getting some publicity over here in Europe, Hillary because of this book by Bob "Watergate" Woodward and Barack because he seems to be hip. I was googeling this guy out and I hate to say that apart from his skin there is no big difference between him and other Democrats. Or Hillary. Or Republicans. All dirt, blood, lies and money.

(Ah, american politics are so much more FUN, Greg Palast would be almost out of work here in CH and Woodward would be writing for the political feuilleton)

Mike Stone said...

I see how it is around here. I comment about Vietnam, and I get immediate response. My wife gets immediate response, but when pizza is on the line, it takes days to get a response. I've reached a conclusion. Hot chicks and Vietnam vets get preferential treatment. No fair!