Search This Blog

31 July 2008

Curb Your Enthusiasm / Toby Moment du jour / Obama flees another supporter, Ludacris, for a spicy pro-Obama rap song

Vleeptron got rap.
Vleeptron got hiphop.
Vleeptron got gangsta.
Vleeptron got Campaign '08.
Vleeptron got controversy.
Vleeptron got Toby Moments.
Vleeptron got game.

Politics As Usual

by Ludacris
from “Gangsta Grillz: The Preview” mixtape

I’m back on it like I just signed my record deal
Yeah the best is here
The Bentley Coup paint is dripping wet -- it got sex appeal
Never should have hated -- you never should’ve doubted him
With a slot in the president’s iPod Obama shouted him
Said I handled his biz and I’m one of his favorite rappers
Will give Luda a special pardon if I’m ever in the slammer
Better yet put me in office, make me your vice president
Hillary hated on you, so that bitch is irrelevant
Now Jesse talking slick and apologizing for what?
If you said it then you meant it, how you want it -- head or gut?
And all you other politicians trying to hate on my man
Watch us win a majority vote in every state on my man
You can’t stop what’s ’bout to happen, we ’bout to make history
The first black president is destined and it’s meant to be
The threats ain’t fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
Get off your ass, black people, it’s time to get out and vote
Paint the White House black and I’m sure that’s got ‘em terrified
McCain don’t belong in any chair unless he’s paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped
Ball up all of his speeches and I throw em like candy wrap
‘Cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
And you the worst of all 43 presidents
Get out and vote or the end will be near
The world is ready for change because Obama is here

No comments: