Search This Blog

17 July 2008

more anonymous blotter art for Pastora* de Chile / millions of Castores march north to devour all Sudamerica / Art Crime / Me Gustas Tu!

Why yes, think seriously
about clicking on the image.

More blotter art, artist unknown, for Pastora* de Santiago Chile, who has a Blotter Art Blog, which is extraordinarily pretty, muy lindo. I don't know who actually makes the stunning kaleidoscopic blotter art on her blog, because the tradition of blotter art -- since some evil criminal first impregnated it with LSD-25 -- is that blotter artists are always anonymous. Because when the cops bust down the door and arrest the evil biochemical terrorist who makes the LSD (a Weapon of Mass Distortion, or WMD), a lot of times they also handcuff and prosecute and imprison the Art Nerd or Nerdeusse who makes the distinctive Blotter Art.

This is another one of those Fanatical Terrorist Art Crimes which are destoying civilization and must be stopped. Vleeptron will have more to say about the United States Government's vigorous efforts to put Blotter Artists in prison shortly.

I am very worried about Pastora*, because at any moment the pregnant beaver may successfully swim from Patagonia/Tierra del Fuego to the southern tip of the mainland of South America, which has no natural predators to keep the population of beavers in check, so soon Pastora* may be up to her fundijo (the Cubano word, ¿como se dice fundijo en Chileano?) in millions and millions and millions of beavers (los Castores).

This impending Beaver Doom, by the way, is not Chile's fault, but Argentina's, they got the bright idea to get rich by importing a few breeding pairs of beavers from Canada during the Peron era. They put the breeding beavers in the archipelago of Tierra del Fuego / Patagonia and encouraged them to be fruitful and multiply. In the last 50 years they have multiplied exponentially and killed every tree in Tierra del Fuego and turned the place into The Mother Of All Beaver Swamps.

I actually love beavers very much. They are hard-working, industrious, and have strong Family Values. They are Nature's Engineers. This is one Very Calvinist mammal/rodent.

In their proper place. Where they belong.

If this blotter art were somehow to end up impregnated with Dr. Albert Hofmann's Lyserg
ic Acid Diethylamide-25, some young Sudamericanos might tear off a square and swallow it before they go to the Manu Chao concert, where he just might sing

Me Gustas Tu
de Manu Chao

Me gustan los aviones, me gustas tu
Me gusta viajar, me gustas tu
Me gusta la mañana, me gustas tu
Me gusta el viento, me gustas tu
Me gusta soñar, me gustas tu
Me gusta la mar, me gustas tu

Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazón

Me gusta la moto, me gustas tu
Me gusta correr, me gustas tu
Me gusta la lluvia, me gustas tu
Me gusta volver, me gustas tu
Me gusta marihuana, me gustas tu
Me gusta colombiana, me gustas tu
Me gusta la montaña, me gustas tu
Me gusta la noche, me gustas tu

Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazón

Me gusta la cena, me gustas tu
Me gusta la vecina, me gustas tu
Me gusta su cocina, me gustas tu
Me gusta camelar, me gustas tu
Me gusta la guitarra, me gustas tu
Me gusta el regaee, me gustas tu

Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazón

Me gusta la canela, me gustas tu
Me gusta el fuego, me gustas tu
Me gusta menear, me gustas tu
Me gusta la Coruña, me gustas tu
Me gusta Malasaña, me gustas tu
Me gusta la castaña, me gustas tu
Me gusta Guatemala, me gustas tu

Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazón

======================
translation by Geianne
======================

I like airplanes, I like you
I like to travel, I like you
I like the morning, I like you
I like the wind, I like you
I like to dream, I like you
I like the sea, I like you

What am I gonna do -- I don't know
What am I gonna do -- don't know anymore
What am I gonna do -- I'm lost
What time is it, my heart?

I like the motorcycle, I like you
I like to run, I like you
I like the rain, I like you
I like to come back, I like you
I like marihuana, I like you
I like colombiana, I like you
I like the mountain, I like you
I like the night, I like you

What am I gonna do -- I don't know
What am I gonna do -- don't know anymore
What am I gonna do -- I'm lost
What time is it, my heart?

I like dinner, I like you
I like the neighbor, I like you
I like her cooking, I like you
I like to flirt and woo, I like you
I like the guitar, I like you
I like reggae, I like you

What am I gonna do -- I don't know
What am I gonna do -- don't know anymore
What am I gonna do -- I'm lost
What time is it, my heart?

I like cinnamon, I like you
I like fire, I like you
I like to shake it, I like you
I like Coruña, I like you
I like Malasaña, I like you
I like chestnut, I like you
I like Guatemala, I like you

What am I gonna do -- I don't know
What am I gonna do -- don't know anymore
What am I gonna do -- I'm lost
What time is it, my heart?

4 comments:

Romina Hernández Díaz said...

The fortunate to hear Manu Chao have not only the Latinos, they also have len around the world.

The truth is that the blotter art I am not afraid, because I don`t tied to LSD, only took the technique, I I seek not promote drug use.

Un abrazo!

some beavers will work for you

Anonymous said...

Great work, I love this design!! I have bought many sheets from www.blotterbanks.de and www.blotterarz.net but I have never seen this sheet. Pls give a nice price for this sheet.

Pappenheimer_2008

Anonymous said...

Yo Anonymous ...

Well, like all genuine authentic blotter art, I think this came from a sorta sleazy low-rent guy named Klaas in Rotterdam.

But he's not the artist. He says he never saw this blotter art before and he doesn't know who the artist is.

So just filch it and pass it around.

The Best Things In Life Are Freeeeee!

But I'm very flattered you enjoy the Millions of Beavers Marching North to Devour All Sudamerica!

Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons, has a feature in "Life Is Hell" called "Kids' Greatest Hits," which are real songs which real kids really were heard really singing. One of them goes to the tune of Frere Jacques:

Marijuana, marijuana
LSD, LSD
College kids are makin' it
High school kids are takin' it
Why can't we? Why can't we?

If you're ever in Rotterdam and Klaas tries to sell you some Lysergic Acid Diewhatchamacallit-25, remember Nancy Reagan's cautionary:

Just Say No!

Yours sincerely,

Anonymous

www.coru�a-3d.com said...

Goodness, there is really much useful material here!